We Help You Fight Back Against Fraudulent Auto Dealers
There are a number of scams that auto dealers employ to defraud their customers. The result of such a scam could leave you with nothing to show for the money you spent on your automobile. It could even leave you with a defective car, putting you and your loved ones at risk. If you feel you have been the victim of auto dealer fraud, it is important to have an experienced consumer rights attorney on your side.
At The Backer Law Firm, we help people throughout Kansas and Missouri with a wide range of auto dealer fraud lawsuits. We are here to stand up for your rights and help you seek compensation for the losses you have suffered.
We Protect Your Rights
Buying a car can be a stressful, confusing activity for many consumers. Unfortunately, many auto dealers take advantage of this fact by confusing their customers with unlawful tricks and tactics. Examples of auto dealer fraud include:
- Not disclosing information about wrecked cars
- Selling used cars as new
- Odometer fraud
- Selling cars with water damage or flood damage
- Selling cars that were previously rental cars without disclosing that information
- Rush and hurry tactics: pressuring customers to sign documents without properly going over them
- Forging documents
- Rebuilt wreck
- Selling cars with salvage titles or non-highway titles
- Failure to deliver a title (You pay for it. They say they’ll mail it and don’t.)
It is important to remember that auto dealer fraud is a common occurrence and you are not alone. An experienced attorney can help you understand your rights and pursue justice for the financial damage you have sustained.
Contact Us Today
If you have been defrauded by an auto dealer, we are on your side. Please contact us today online or by telephone at 816-399-5219 to speak with an experienced Independence, Missouri, lawyer. Our law office is conveniently located near the intersection of I-70 and Noland Road in Independence, Missouri.